Transferring Process

When deciding to transfer out of Temple University we recommend communicating this with your athletic advisor.  Students must have all financial holds cleared from his/her account and obtain academic records from the Office of Academic Records to provide for their new institution.  For more information regarding financial services and holds please visit their website.  As a student-athlete, you must inform compliance when you intend to transfer as well.

For more specific instructions on transferring as a student-athlete please visit this website and download the 2013-2014 NCAA Transfer Guide.

If a student wishes to transfer but wishes to come back in order to complete his/her degree at Temple Univeristy, they may do that as well and maintain their scholarships.  You must be in align with NCAA regulations, though, in order for this to be valid.


Obtaining an Academic Record (Transcript)

  • As of March 15, 2014, Temple University began using a new company – Parchment – for ordering official transcripts. To ensure that Temple student and alumni requests are fulfilled, you will need to order Temple University transcripts through Parchment. Please do not visit any other websites for this service, as your request will not be processed.

    Currently enrolled students should access Parchment through TUportal, while alumni must log-in to Temple’s Parchment site. If you are a first-time visitor to the site, you will be prompted to create an account. In addition to email notifications, alumni may track progress on the Parchment site.

    Please visit Transcript Services on the Office of the University Registrar website for more information.


More information can be attained through our Registrar’s Office located in Conwell Hall, room 200.  Check out their website for more information: University Registrar