Important points on your scholarship and resource opportunities at Temple University:
- Your scholarship will be honored if you choose to stay at Temple University.
- As long as you meet all NCAA progress-toward-degree requirements and maintain in good academic standing as spelled out in the university’s Academic standing policy, your ahtletics aid will be honored in the same amount that was stipulated on your 2013-2014 financial aid agreement. This policy can be found at http://policies.temple.edu/pdf/19.pdf
- You may request summer school aid. Summer school aid may be awarded to assist in the timely completion of your baccalaureate degree and an established committee will review all requests on a case-by-case basis. All requests should be directed to Justin Miller, Director of the Nancy & Donald Resnick Academic Support Center for Student-Athletes. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You may continue to utilize the support services provided in the Resnick Academic Support Center for Student-Athletes. You will continue to have access to an academic advisor as well as tutorial support.
- You will continue to receive priority registration privileges as long as long as you remain in good academic standing and meet NCAA progress-towards-degree-requirements.
- For the 2014-2015 academic year and thereafter, you must secure on-campus housing through the general process as outlined by Temple University’s Office of Housing and Residential Life.
For more specific instructions and questions please contact the following administrators:
All questions related to NCAA rules compliance, transfer eligibility and athletics aid should be directed to:
Sherryta Freeman, Associate Athletics Director/Compliance & Student-Athlete Affairs
All questions related to academic services should be directed to:
Justin Miller, Director Resnick Academic Support Center for Student-Athletes
All other questions should be directed to:
Kristen Foley, Sport Administrator – Men’s Crew, Men’s Gymnastics, Men’s Track & Field, Women’s Crew
Sherryta Freeman, Sport Administrator – Softball
Mark Ingram, Sport Administrator – Baseball